Saturday 15 October 2011

On the street.

Today I went to see the Henri Cartier-Bresson exhibition at the Queensland Art Gallery. Oh my goodness, the work of that man is just out of this world amazing.  For anyone with a vague interest in stunning photography I cannot recommend it highly enough.  It's hard not to walk away from an exhibition like that feeling inspired to go and take photos.  So that is exactly what I did!







 



  

I was then lucky enough to have the lovely woman above ask me for directions to Post Office Square. Noticing my camera she asked me if I knew that there was a Wall Street sit in protest being held there and that it would probably be a good place to get some photos.  I love it when strangers are happy to have a chat and be friendly!


















No comments:

Post a Comment